Yara FinCamp internship program is dedicated for you who are studying in finance/accounting or similar fields.
As a member of our team, you will closely cooperate with Yara’s Europe Business Services (EBS) Finance colleagues and provide professional accounting services to internal customers in day-to-day activities. We will support you in every way we can in achieving your unique potential both personally and professionally.
You are welcome to start your career as an intern by covering your study internship while working with us. Members with successful performance results will get an opportunity to continue as a team member (full-time role) in Yara’s EBS Finance Department.
Accounts Receivable (AR), Accounts Payable (AP), General Ledger (GL)
June 2022, 8-10 weeks (flexible, based on your preference)
850 Eur/month gross (before taxes)
In Yara FinCamp You will:
- Familiarize with Yara’s business (products, services) and strategy.
- Familiarize with basic accounting principles and learn to apply them in day-to-day activities.
- Be introduced to finance end to end processes and will get an opportunity to familiarize with your colleagues work.
- Assist to perform day-to-day accounting and/or legal entity (statistical/statutory) reporting activities to ensure all entries are recorded.
- Learn to perform assigned tasks efficiently and professionally.
- Collaborate with Yara’s Europe Business Services (EBS) colleagues by ensuring positive working relationships.
Apply nowIf you have any questions, please contact us directly: email@example.com
Founded in 1905 to solve the emerging famine in Europe, Yara became the world’s leeding fertilizer producer that successfully works towards the mission to responsibly feed the world and protect the planet.
Yara European Business Services (EBS) in Vilnius with nearly 400 employees covers finance, customer service, logistics, operational planning, procurement, business intelligence functions and plays a very important role within the organization globally.